From Seville: Whale Watch Beach Tarifa Day Trip
Take this memorable experience into The Strait of Gibraltar and witness firsthand the seven different species of Dolphins and Whales who live in this area. This narrow body of water is where the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea meet between the European and African continents. At its narrowest point, just 14.3 KM or 7.7 miles, the strait is one of the busiest ports in the world. Declared a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve these waters have many protection to help support the many forms of wildlife that live in these waters.
We will cast off from the city of Tarifa off the coast of Spain. We then will enjoy a 2-hour boat ride throughout the Strait respectfully spotting the many species of Dolphin and Whale. These include species such as Bottlenose Dolphin, Orcas, and Sperm Whales.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Round transportation from Seville to Tarifa
- Sightseen Cruise
- Guide / Driver
- Entry/Admission - Tarifa
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
You will go on a Cruise to watch whales, dolphins and many more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle Trajano, 6, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.