From Seeds to Cup Workshop
Coffee is one of Colombia's flagship products, the market offers us a great variety and places to taste it but there is no place within the city that allows us to generate an interactive experience through coffee, learn about its process, taste it and prepare it without move from the same enclosure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - unlimited coffee and cake
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Our workshop is called From Seeds to Cup ☕ Filtered Full Energy ⚡
Here you will see the whole coffee process, from the transition from seed to the preparation in a cup. Participants will do everything in terms of learning and preparing coffee in different filtering methods.
3. Grain identification
1. Knowledge of the different filtering methods.
2. Preparation of special coffee in the filtering methods.
3. Different types of grinding, according to the method.
4. The importance of water.
5. The sensory differentiation of coffee prepared in each filtered method.
6. The pouring form.
7. Preparation formula.
8. Differentiation of a commercial coffee and a special coffee
The workshop includes:
☕ Unlimited coffee
Cold Brew Homemade
250 g coffee bag
Digital souvenir photo of the workshop
Departure Point :Cra. 42 #4129, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.