From Santa Marta to Palomino
Enjoy a stress-free transfer service from your hotel in Santa Marta to your hotel in Palomino. The estimated time of arrival is 1h40 minutes (depending on traffic conditions), on the road to your hotel you will be able to observe the wonderful mountains of the Sierra Nevada which embrace this magnificent, unique and authentic town.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Driver
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- According to the schedule you provided, our driver will be waiting for you at your hotel's front door. Once you are ready to depart, he will offer you a bottle of water and then, you will immediately depart to Palomino. If you need a private car we only use modern and spacious SUV; in case you are up to 6 people, we count with comfortable minivans, where you will relax and have a pleasant journey. There are not any guides in this transportation, our drivers do not speak English, but do not worry, any additional request you may have, please do not hesitate to ask for it in advance (ATM's, grocery store, booster seats, etc.). Anything else, not listed in this post is not included.
Departure Point :Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Return Detail :Palomino, Dibulla, La Guajira, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.