From San Martin Harbor (Paracas): Pisco Route Premium
Live the better experience tasting our spirit drink "Pisco" let yourself be captivated by its aromas and textures. Visit the more exclusive and recognized cellar and distilleries of the Region. Learn about the history of our national drink and its denomination of origin and why the word Pisco. Venture and become everything in an expert of our national drink.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of pisco, wine and pisco creams
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Group Tourist Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Destilería La Caravedo
- Entry/Admission - Tacama
- Entry/Admission - El Catador
What's excluded :
- Lunch during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hacienda Destilería La Caravedo, Altura del Km 291 de la Panamericana Sur, poblado de Guadalupe., Camino de Reyes, 11500, Peru
House pisquera at famous "Pisco Porton". This tour is about the history of the cellar. Hacienda La Caravedo was established in 1684 and they explain the origin denomination of the pisco.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Tacama, Camino Real S/N La Tinguina, Ica 11000 Peru
We will go to an old wine cellar where they will explain in detail the process of making wines and piscos. We will also learn, to taste each of these beverages: our famous Pisco Peruano and Wine. / Every monday, Tacama vineyard does not serve visitors, in that case, it is replaced by a similar category winery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Catador, Fundo 3 Esquinas 102 Sótano, Ica 11000 Peru
A traditional winery that won national awards thanks to its original products such as Pisco Sour, Semi Prepared and the fine Cream of Pisco. It is located in the Tres Esquinas hamlet in the Subtanjalla district.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The service includes pick up at Puerto San Martin, Paracas where our guides will receive you to take them to mobility and start the tour.Ports
- Terminal Portuario General San Martín (Puerto de Pisco)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.