From Rome to Naples Area with 2 stops Anagni Catherdal and Royal Palace Caserta
In 1752, King Carlo lll of Bourbon assigned the architect Luigi Vanvitelli the construction of a palace that could compete with that of Versailles and they chose, for security reasons, the old side of Caserta , situated at 20 km of distance from the city capital Naples. The Royal Palace of Caserta is the largest royal residence in the world by volume with its gardens, the American director George Lucas shoot several scenes of the first two episodes of Star Wars saga, inside the building, as well as many Italian films and Mission Impossible lll, too. Visiting the palace is like having a journey through the splendor and the magnificence of the architecture of the time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking escort driver
- Highway tolls
- Passenger Insurance
What's excluded :
- Admission fee Abby Monte Cassino E5pp
- Royal Caserta Palace admission E4pp (E17.50pp for temporary exhibition), Children under 4 are free
- The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Proceed to Naples with a 120 minutes stop at Anagni Cathedral and Royal Palace of Caserta (120 minutes) where the guest(s) explore the sites. Or the reverse, where pick up is Naples and drop off is Rome with a 120 minutes stop Royal Palace of Caserta and 120 minutes stop at Anagni Cathedral.
Departure Point :
The escort driver will pick up clients at the address provided. Please provide train information: name and number of train and time. Or flight number, airline and arrival time. Or hotel/private resident information: address and telephone number. Or cruise ship name, port name and time
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino ItalyCiampino Airport, Rome Italy
OtherMuseo della Cattedrale di Anagni, Via Papa Leone XIII, 03012 Anagni FR, ItalyRoyal Palace of Caserta, Piazza Carlo di Borbone, 81100 Caserta CE, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/26/2019 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, ItalyRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair and strollers are restricted in some areas. They are to have their own carer.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.