From Riviera Maya Visit a Cenote and Swim with Turtles in Akumal
Snorkel in an underground cenote and swim with sea turtles in Akumal in this express tour to the Riviera Maya from Playa del Carmen.
The Riviera Maya is home to some of the most beautiful and unique natural landscapes in the world that are simply made for adventure. This express tour from Cancun brings you to two of these remarkable places to swim and snorkel and be surrounded by nature.
With an expert guide and all the gear you need, you’ll delve into the jungle and descend into an underground cenote for a snorkel experience amidst stalactites and stalagmites! After exploring the crystalline waters of the underworld, you’ll head to Akumal to snorkel with sea turtles in the calm bay, an extraordinary encounter in nature!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Liability insurance
What's excluded :
- Tax marine 10 USD per person
Next up is a visit to Cenote Casa Tortuga for a swim in the refreshing waters of Cenote Zapote. Cenotes are unique to the Yucatan Peninsula, natural sinkholes in limestone caves that were sacred to the ancient Maya people. You will then savor an authentic regional lunch buffet to recharge for the last stop of the day.
• Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures, Carretera Tulum-Cancun km 115-116 Rancho la Teresita, Tulum 77780 Mexico
• Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour runs for costumer staying in Hotels from Puerto Morelos City To Dreams Hotel in Tulum Area. From Bahia Petempich to Cancun we dont provide the service. If you are going to stay in Tulum Hotel Zone or Tulum Down Town the meeting point for all the travellers is Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance. We dont provide hotel pick up service in Tulum.Costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen we pick up them in our meeting points in the Down Town. We´ll provide the nearest meeting point to the aparment or house to you the afternoon before to the tour.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.