From Plitvice Lakes to Zagreb private one-way transfer
Book private transfer from Plitvice Lakes to Zagreb City or Zagreb Airport
You can book these services if you are looking for transportation from Plitvice Lakes to Zagreb.
Save up some time and enjoy ride in private comfortable car from Plitvice Lakes to Zagreb city ot Zagreb airport.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water (0,5l per person)
- English speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private comfortable vehicle or air conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our English-speaking driver/guide will pick you up at Your hotel/accommodation Plitvice Lakes area. If you're staying in the hotel the driver will pick you up at the reception or he will wait for You at scheduled time on the address of accommodation You have provided to us.
Enjoy on Your private transfer and be amazed with scenic 2 hours drive from Plitvice Lakes to Croatian capital Zagreb or Zagreb airport.
Drop off can be any location or hotel in Zagreb(NOTE some hotels/accommodations are in pedestrian area so drop off will be made on closest possible location)
Transfer can be organized vice versa as well (From Zagreb to Plitvice)
Departure Point :D1, 53231, Rastovača, Croatia
OtherPlitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia - You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Plitvice Lakes region at the pre-arranged time.
Return Detail :1: Zagreb, Croatia
2: Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.