From Padua Olive Oil & Wine in the Euganean Hills
In the Heart of Venetian Region discover the Olive Oil and Wine Excellences of the volcanic Euganean Hills
Since a long time ago vineyards and olive trees are cultivated and grown in our territory, from these products real delights are produced: the wine and the olive oil of Euganean Hills.
Olive oil is certainly a source of proud of this area: we’ll visit an olive oil mill, where the producers will show us the art of olive oil production, and they will guide us while tasting the final product.
For the second stop, we chose for you one of the best wineries of this area, where you will taste wines from Euganean Hills.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Visit of a local winery & tastings of Euganean Hills wines
- Visit of an olive oil mill & tasting of Olive oil of the Euganean Hills
- Guided tour of the Euganean region
- Small, intimate group of 8 people or fewer
- Insurance and technical organization of a certified travel agency
- Roundtrip transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Traditional Italian life with your local guide
- Accompaniment of the Agency Local Tour Leader
What's excluded :
- Everyting not indicated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Terme Euganee, Via Pietro d'Abano 18, 35031, Abano Terme Italy
The Euganean Spas of Abano Montegrotto are one of the most famous spa destination in the world. Our tour will start from here.
Pass By: Castello del Catajo, Via Cataio 1, 35041 Battaglia Terme Italy
Castello del Catajo is a patrician rural palace near the town of Battaglia Terme.
It had its origins in a simple villa that was rebuilt and extravagantly enlarged in the manner of a feudal castle from 1570 onwards by Marquess Pio Enea I degli Obizzi, a member of an Italian noble family of French origin.
Pass By: Borgo Fluviale di Battaglia Terme, Battaglia Terme Italy
Battaglia lies at the easternmost edge of the volcanic Euganean Hills. The construction of the navigable Battaglia canal in the early 13th century brought traffic and growth to the town which commanded a central position at the confluence of several canals in the network of barge traffic that linked Este and Padua, the Adriatic, the Lagoon of Venice and the north by means of the Brenta Canal, the canalized Bacchiglione and the Adige.
Pass By: Garden of Villa Barbarigo, Via Diana 2, 35030 Valsanzibio, Galzignano Terme Italy
Known as one of the most beautiful garden of Italy, the Garden of Valsanzibio is famous now all over the world.The Garden is located in Galzignano Terme, a little town in the heart of Euganean Hills. This area, since the beginning of the XIVth century, was preferred by the Venetian Nobility as perfect location for their wonderful Ville Venete: it was a symbol of the economic power and, at the same time, oasis of peace and tranquilly.
Stop At: Parco Regionale dei Colli Euganei, Via Rana Ca' Mori 8, 35042 Este Italy
The Euganean Hills are a group of hills of volcanic origin that rise to heights of 300 to 600 m from the Padovan-Venetian plain a few km south of Venice.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Padua, Province of Padua, Italy
2: Terme Euganee, Via P. d'Abano, 13, 35031 Abano Terme PD, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
FROM PADUAYou'll find your local tour leader (with the blue minivan Lovivo branded) in front of your hotel. FROM TERME EUGANEEYou'll find your local tour leader (with the blue minivan Lovivo branded) in front of your hotel or at the Terme Euganee train station
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.