From Naples: Pompei and Sorrento city sightseeing
Sorrento is an amazing and extraordinary landscape where sea and mountain, deep valleys and best climate offer everyone to choose their ideal holiday. Travelers to southern Italy use Sorrento city as a base to visit the historical and archaeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum. It is also a perfect base for visiting the nearby Amalfi Coast. With an organized city sightseeing the Positano Limo Service will make sure you use your time efficiently.Positano Limo Service will take you to all places without missing anything crucial during your visit with confidence, convenience,and fun!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- entrance and food excluse Professional tour guide is not included driver will be at your disposal but he does not a guide for professional tour guide there is an extra charge
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
After The visit of Pompeii reach Sorrento in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Along the coast the driver guide will allow you to get off and take beautiful photos of the landscape. One of the stops will be in a factory where “Limoncello” and other delicious local products are made. Enjoy 1 hour free time in Sorrento in order to stroll through the picturesque and narrow streets and admire the countless artisan shops. At this point the tour will leave the Bay of Naples and the coast of Sorrento to approach to Amalfi Coast.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Take the chance to visit the Pompeii ruins, the Italian most visited archaeological site. Pompeii was not simply blown away by the Vesuvius eruption in 79 A.D., but buried under layers of debris, ashes and mud, as well. The result is the priceless value of this UNESCO site and a well- preserved slice of ancient Roman life.
The tour last around 3/4 hours including transportation from Salerno and free time after the visit inside the ruins. The walking tour inside this site of interest lasts around 1 an hour and a half max 2 hour and half.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will be provided from the main ports and hotels of Naples city center and from the scheduled meeting points.Ports
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Molo Beverello, Viale Cristoforo Colombo, 4, 54033 Marina di Carrara MS, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.