From Munich: Castle Hohenschwangau by train with small group
This 12th-century castle has a long history and was also partially used by King Ludwig II.
Since over 5.000 people visit the region for its amazing castles you need reservations. I take care of the tickets giving you a skip-the-line, which is really necessary when visiting the region.
This tour will give you a full background to King Ludwig's life and his tragic and mysterious death. We have enough time for lunch and time to collect perfect pictures, making your visit an unforgettable experience.
The visit outside the castle is part of the tour.
Corona Restrictions: The ticket to enter the castle must be reserved at least 15 days before your trip. I cannot guarantee for tickets if not reserved before, because the number of visitors inside the castle is extremely reduced.
Reservation for the castle tickets must be done at least 30 Days in advance. I cannot guarantee for the ticket if not reserved, but you may cancel free of charges, if there is no ticket available anymore.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Museum and Castle Reservation
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Hohenschwangau
- Entry/Admission - Museum of the Bavarian Kings
What's excluded :
- Ticket for Castle and/or Museum are to be paid to the guide separetly
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schloss Hohenschwangau, Schwangau -Ortsteil Hohenschwangau, 87645 Hohenschwangau, Bavaria Germany
The tour inside the castle will be led by the castle administration.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Museum of the Bavarian Kings, Alpseestr. 27, 87645 Hohenschwangau, Bavaria Germany
We visit the museum and see valuable objects from the family Wittelsbach and especially King Ludwig's Cloak
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Munich Central Station, Bayerstraße 10A, 80335 München, Germany
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you want to visit the castle inside, please ask for a reservation in advance. Entrances for the castle are not easy to acquire.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The number of visitors inside the castle is extremly reduced and pre-reservation is needed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.