From Milan, Oltrepò or Franciacorta and surroundings tours (2 days)
The bee will give you the emotions of a tuk tuk in full New Dehli, the adrenaline of the Vespa escapes of 16 years and the sense of freedom of a spider. While you wonder who made you do it and especially if you will arrive at your destination!
That is a unique experience! We can only guarantee that you will not have pampering, massages, no concierge or room service: but lots of fun yes!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-day rental of a Piaggio Ape Calessino
What's excluded :
- Discover Milan and its surroundings by driving yourself a calessino bee!
Rent your tuk tuk in the morning. We give you those essential tips for driving (for example, we are sure you will want to know how to brake ...) and also on the journey. And then, with the utmost freedom, choose your destination - we recommend the Franciacorta with the beautiful Lake Iseo, or the hills of Oltrepo Pavese, perhaps after crossing Milan - and you'll have more fun than in a video game.
The tuk tuk is an Ape Calessino Piaggio, a three-wheeled vehicle with a 200cc petrol engine that drives with a B license. Approved for 3 people (one driver and up to two passengers) and to reach the stratospheric speed of 55kmh, but only downhill and with the clutch pulled.
Completely unsuited to the road, it is incredibly the most enjoyable means you will NEVER drive.
Attention: it causes addiction! :)
Departure Point :Via Alessandro Manzoni, 44, 20095 Cusano Milanino MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Compulsory license
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.