From Marsa Alam Habu Temple & Valley Of The Queens
Explore the most impressive tombs and temples on Luxor’s West Bank on a full-day trip from Marsa Alam. See the Valley of the Queens and the Colossi of Memnon. Then head to the Habu Temple and the Ramesseum Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Marsa Alam and El Queseir
- All transfers by private air-conditioned car
- Tour Guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Drinks at the Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Your driver will pick you up directly from your hotel in Marsa Alam and drive you to Luxor in an air-conditioned car before you’ll meet your qualified Egyptologist guide. Your tour includes lunch at a local Egyptian restaurant.
Make a stop at the two Colossi of Memnon, huge stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. After you have taken some photos, you will visit the Valley of the Queens, considered the home of the women and children of the pharaohs. In addition to many queens, there are also numerous tombs of princes and princesses. Here, you can also visit the famous tomb of Queen Nefertari (Optional), one of the most famous queens of ancient times.
Saving the best for last, your tour will end with a visit to Medinet Habu Temple. Visit the Ramesseum Temple to explore the mortuary, built by Pharaoh Ramesses II. Admire the intricately carved reliefs depicting battles and festival scenes. At the end of your tour, the driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.