From Marrakech: Premium Full-Day Tour To Atlas Mountains & The Berber Villages
Escape the bustle of Marrakech and head for the breathtaking, high Atlas Mountains and the village of Imlil. Your local guide will ensure that you have an amazing experience brimming with traditional Berber culture and unforgettable views
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off at accommodation in Marrakech
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed tour guide in your selected language
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Camel Ride
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Escape the bustle of Marrakech and head for the breathtaking, cool mountain air, friendly hospitable locals, masses of trekking and hiking options and delightful
This one day trip takes you from the bustle of Marrakech and head for the breathtaking of Imlil village, up toward the main trekking route for Toubkal. The track drops down into the walnut groves and winds up to emerge at the Tagartoun Waterfalls. A Local Berber man has set up a mini café with freshly squeezed orange juice, delicious on a summer day.
Returning to the path via some rough steps, the
route continues upwards to emerge in the village of Aremd. From here you have options to take upper or lower routes along the valley through walnut groves, apple and cherry trees and past other small Berber villages. You eventually drop down to the main road which takes you back to Imlil.
Enjoy some refreshing mint tea and a traditional tagine in Berber family home. This walk is between 1 and 2 hours. Combine your transfer to and from Marrakech and you have an excellent days outing of around 7 hours.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.