From Marrakech: Day trip to Essaouira Mogador
Essaouira, formerly Mogador in Amazigh, called by the Portuguese Mogador. It lies on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, 174 km west of Marrakech. Founded in 1760 by Sultan Mohammed Ben Abdellah.
Departing from your home at 08:00 while the road you will see huge argan tree plantations. The argan tree, which is only cultivated in Morocco, is the most important endemic flora in the Essaouira region. It occupies a very important place in the region as it plays both an ecological and a socio-economic role.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Essaouira
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Fishing Port
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Essaouira, Beach Essaouira Beach, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
The Medina of Essaouira is a UNESCO World Heritage Site as it is an exceptional example of a walled city of the late 18th century built in North Africa according to the principles of European military architecture of the time.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Essaouira Fishing Port, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
The beach of Essaouira stretches over a length of 10 km. It is not always protected from the wind, which is the luck of surfers and windsurfers!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from the hotel marrakech
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.