From Makarska: Kravice Waterfalls
• Enjoy incredible nature of Koćuša and Kravice waterfalls
• Visit the museum of the Franciscan monastery of St. Anthony in Humac
• Have a lunch near the waterfalls Koćuša
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- entrance fee to Kravice and Kocusa watrerfalls
- entrance fee to Franciscan monastery
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure to Kravice waterfalls, located on river Trebizat in Bosnia. Its a natural phenomenom created by a river.
Enjoy increadible nature, but also have a lunch over there.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.