From Luxor: Day Trip to Dendara and Abydos Temples
Discover the fascinating temples of Seti and Dendra on a guided trip from Luxor. Admire the unique design of Seti, the first temple of his father Ramses, and the magnificent temple of Dendra on an unforgettable historical adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide facilities for the group.
- Transfer in the touristic places which in the program.
- All taxes and fees.
- Bottle of mineral water.
- Reception service from and to the hotel.
- the lunch
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for the touristic locations.
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
The pickup will be at 7am by air conditioning car to go to the Dandara temple in Qena Governorate
As you drive, admire views of quaint villages all the way to Abydos Temple, and listen closely as your expert guide tells you about interesting historical details of the great temple. Unique because of its limestone construction laid out over three levels, Abydos Temple is considered one-of-kind in many other respects. Find out why as you explore this historical treasure trove.
Afterwards, drive on to Dendara Temple. Dedicated to Hathor, the goddess of motherhood, the Dendara Temple dates back to the late Ptolemaic Period and is located on holy Egyptian ground. The site is renowned for its relics of religious structures built during the reign of the Old Kingdom of Pharaoh Pepi the First.
Enjoy taking stunning photos at these mesmerizing historical locations. When the adventure is over, get dropped off back at your hotel in Luxor.
goldn tips :
Please stick to the time agreed with your company to start your journey because our guide is not late and will be waiting for you at the hotel without delay.
* Please wear heavy clothes, especially during the winter months, especially 1 month
* Follow your guide in buying. If you want to buy anything, ask your guide to not expose yourself to exploiting sellers
* If you want to visit anything or any other trip, send to the company email to take the final price
* There is no problem in changing the currency, if you want to change the currency there are many currency exchange machines (inform your guide and he will do so)
* Listen carefully to your guide, as he will tell you the history of the Pharaonic civilization
* Take the most beautiful photos
In the end, we all work for your convenience, so do not hesitate to inquire
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.