From Luxor 2 Day tour to Aswan and Abu Simbel
By train , Explore the beauty of Aswan City and seeing the sightseeing of it. See the marvelous philae temple, high dam and the unfinished obelisk. visit the famous Abu simbel temple and know some information about it from your Egyptologist guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Train ticket ( first class )
- Entrance fees
- One night Accommodation
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All transfer by an air conditioned vehicle
- All taxes and fees are included
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
What's excluded :
Day 1: Pick up and visit Aswan
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
By train , Explore the beauty of Aswan City and seeing sightseeing of it.
Visit Egypt Now representative will pick you up from the reception of your hotel and transfer by air conditioned vehicle to Luxor train station .
around 3 hours and half you will arrive at Aswan and meet your professional Egyptologist guide to visit the fascinating Philae temple , unfinished obelisk and High dam .
Check in at 4 * hotel and staying overnight .
Duration: 7 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at 4 stars hotel.
Day 2: Visit Abu Simbel temple
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
In the early morning your guide will pick you up from the reception of your hotel to visit the famous and impressive Abu Simbel temple which belongs to King Ramses II .
Return back to Aswan and transfer to Aswan train station to come back to Luxor . upon arrival our representative will transfer you to your hotel in Luxor.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Luxor
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We will handle your tour in a small group, 2 person in a small car or maximum 6 person in a van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.