From Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Kasane: One Day & Overnight Chobe Safari
We will take you on one of our unforgettable, cherished safaris on Botswana’s magical and game-rich Chobe River. You will go for a game drive in a jeep vehicle where you are guaranteed to encounter wildlife especially waterbuck, elephant and buffalo. You will have a mouthwatering lunch in one of the lodges and thereafter do a boat safari. Here you will see hippos and crocodiles. With luck on your side, you might see elephants crossing the river and lions coming to drink. There are abundant species of birds for bird lovers and photographers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Mineral water, soft drinks, snacks
- Entry/Admission - Chobe National Park
- Entry/Admission - Chobe National Park Entrance
What's excluded :
- Visa (if applicable)
Day 1: Cruise on Chobe River
Stop At: Chobe National Park, Botswana
The tour departs from Livingstone, where you’ll be picked up from your lodge or hotel for a transfer to the border. Your Botswanan guide will meet you after the border formalities at 08:30 hrs and drive you to chobe safari lodge .We will start the 3 hours cruise on the Chobe River. This breathtaking river is famous for its rich elephant and lion population, so keep your eyes peeled to spot the wildlife in the water and along the banks. Enjoy a fresh buffet lunch around 12:30 and thereafter a game drive on our way back to the camp. We arrive before the pack close and then have a delicious dinner.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Camp in the Chobe National Park
Day 2: Game drive in Chobe National Park
Stop At: Chobe National Park Entrance, Kasane, Botswana
We wake up around 05:30hrs have breakfast and leave for a full day game drive. The game drive is a most convenient and entertaining way of seeing animals in their natural inhabitant in Chobe National Park. The animals are viewed at a close proximity but we will always emphasize doing so in a safe manner. Our knowledgeable guide will be taking you through the drive, explaining the vegetation and animals livelihood which makes it a very informative trip. The tour end at the border crossing around 15:30, then we drive back to your accommodation.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation and we will drop you at your accommodation after the trip.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.