From Lisbon: Tomar and Almourol Private Tour Full Day
Go on a quest for the Knights Templar legacy in the Tomar region. Marvel at the Convento de Cristo, one of Portugal's most unique and impressive architectural monuments, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Begin your excursion with pick-up at your Lisbon hotel and board a private, air-conditioned car destined for Tomar, a historic city replete with beautiful testaments to the past.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Lisbon hotel.
This is a tour for a group with a maximum of 8 persons to give you a fully personalized experience, and to provide the best day possible on your holidays.
Stop At: Tomar, Tomar, Santarem District, Central Portugal
Here, discover the significance of the UNESCO-listed Convent of Christ and delve deeper into the history of the Knights Templar. See, two Templar churches and the Synagogue of Tomar. Then, try the
Ginja and go to Constância for lunch.
Visit the Almourol Castle and feast your eyes on a fine example of 12th century military architecture. Your tour concludes with drop off at your Lisbon hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.