From Kyoto to Milan: innovative 4-course fusion menu
Western and Eastern aromas mix in the menus of Ivan and Masa to create innovative, balanced and delicious dishes. Their welcoming home with terrace in the heart of Milan make for an unforgettable dining experience!
• Seasonal 4-course fusion menu
• White and red wine included
• Guests will dine in the dining room, with a nice garden view of the terrace
• Dinner for 2 to 10 people
• Ivan is from Milan and Masa from Kyoto: they are passionate about music, art, travel, cooking ... in a word the "bon vivre"!
per adult from
What's included :
- Seasonal, 4-course menu
- Drinks and beverages
- Dine in your local host’s home
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- About your hosts, Ivan & Masa: "Our story begins in the 90s, with the establishment of Ivan and Masa Catering'. In 2000 we opened the 'Reve Café', a welcoming restaurant in Milan that gave us happiness and great satisfaction. We are recognized for a cuisine and a style that is never conventional: intuition is our motto! Now we want to share our passion and cutting-edge cuisine in the privacy and warmth of our home!"rld’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Datterini tomato soup - Served with Extra Virgin Olive oil, Cream Cheese, Rosemary Bread Croutons and Fresh Mint
• Ramen - Sautéed pasta with Shiitake Mushrooms, Zucchini, Bean Sprouts, Leeks, eggs and sesame
• Seasonal steamed vegetables and Thin Beef with basil and rocket - Served with a Cashew Nut-Pickled and Lemon Pesto
• Earl Grey Bergamot Bavarian - Tea Pudding caramelized with Brown Sugar and Lavender
Departure Point :Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.