From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Thermal Baths
The trip to the Slovakia treetop walk and thermal baths is unique as it provides breathtaking views of the Tatra mountains and spending time near the nature. It is always a beautiful view, no matter the season.
Chochołow Thermal Baths are the largest thermal complex in Podhale region. The water in pools is extracted from a depth of nearly 3600 metres below the ground and is rich in nutrients such as sulphur, magnesium, sodium or calcium - said to have beneficial influence on health medically and therapeutically. In total there is over 30 swimming pools with the temperature of water raging from 32 to 36 degrees Celsius. Water barrels are situated both indoors and outdoors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional licensed English speaking driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Tickets for 3 hours to be spent in thermal baths and pools
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets for Sauna, Spa and Massage zones
- Additional costs (e.g. flip-flops, swimming suits, shower gel, towels etc.)
- ticket to cableway in Slovakia (you can buy it directly there by yourself)
The travelers will explore the Slovak tatras from the treetop, enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of Tatra Mountains and Pieniny National Park as well as admire the natural beauty of the Tatra Mountains in Slovakia. Then there is time for relax at the thermal baths in Chocholow.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be sent to you one day before the tour in the evening..
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.