From Kraków: Skiing and Zakopane Tour Experience
Zakopane carries the proud name of the "skiing capital of Poland". It is Poland's most popular holiday resort. During this tour you will be able to see the Chocholow village, which features traditional wooden houses that have been built by the local highlanders years ago. Along your way spot out the beautiful and historically famed wooden chapels.
Visit Krupowki, the main street of Zakopane. Meet some locals, see what village life has to offer and shop for some souvenirs. Take a trip up the mountain Gubalowka, ride in a funicular and experience the natural surrounds. From the top of the mountain you will have a beautiful view of the Tatra Mountain range. On this trip you will be able to view the ski jump hill, which is used for the Grant Prix Ski Jump Competition.
Witów Ski is a very popular destination for ski enthusiasts. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced skier, you'll find a route for you. Enjoy skiing among the beautiful forests and snow-covered peaks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking driver
- Hotel pick-up
- Ticket to Gubalowka Mountain
- Ski equipment rental (if option is selected)
- Ski pass valid for up to 3 hours
- Instructor (if option is selected)
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
Visit Zakopane - town surrounded by Tatra Mountains. It is famous for its characteristic, local culture connected with the life of highlanders in Podhale region. It is also the skiing capital of Poland. Krupowki - the most famous street in Zakopane offers many traditional bazaars where you can shop for souvenirs. There is also a cable car - Gubalowka mountain.
Spend 3 hours of skiing in Witów Ski - it is a very popular destination for ski enthusiasts and nature lovers. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced skier, you'll find a route for you (though beginners who need instruction should notify us beforehand). Enjoy skiing among the beautiful forests and snow-covered peaks.
• Zakopane, Zakopane, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
• Witow, Witow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be sent to you one day before the tour in the evening
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.