From Kraków: Czestochowa Black Madonna
The town is famouse for its Pauline Monastery of Jasna Góra which is the home of the Black Madonna painting, a shrine to the Virgin Mary. Częstochowa is Poland's Spiritual capital and every year millions of pilgrims from all over the world come to visit.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional and licensed service
- Transport with Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Czestochowa, Czestochowa, Silesia Province, Southern Poland
After pickup from your accomodation in Krakow, you will head to Czestochowa, where you will be able to see the painting of The Virgin Mary
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be sent to you one day before the tour in the evening.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.