From Krakow: Zakopane - Town Surrounded by Tatra Mountains
Zakopane - beautifully situated town at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, the highest mountain chain in Poland. Zakopane carries the proud name of the "skiing capital of Poland". It is Poland's most popular holiday resort.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up
- Professional English-speaking driver and tour leader
- Cable car tickets
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
- Entry/Admission - Gubalowka
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Additional fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chocholow, Chocholow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Traditional Polish village with wooden houses.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gubalowka, Zakopane Poland
You will be taken up and down Gubalowka Hill in Zakopane by the cable car. You will have some free time up on the hill.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Krupowki Street, Zakopane Poland
The most famous street in Zakopane with traditional bazaars as well as the restaurants and cafes. You will have some free time to spend over here.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Wielka Krokiew - Ski Jumping Hill, ul. Bronislawa Czecha 1, Zakopane 34-500 Poland
Place where Ski Championships are held in Poland.
Departure Point :Pijarska 9, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be sent to you one day before the tour in the evening.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please, dress accordingly to the weather. The temperature in Zakopane is usually lower than in Krakow.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please, inform the supplier if you plan on taking a wheelchair (only folded wheelchairs are allowed), a stroller or any large bags/luggages with you.
- Please, inform the supplier if your child is less than than 150 cm (60 inches) tall so we can prepare a child seat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.