From Krakow: Zakopane, Slovakia Treetop Walk & Thermal Baths
Discover the natural beauty of Slovakia's breathtaking Tatra region from the treetops. Travel from Krakow to the treetop walk in Ždiar, a folk village with distinctive architecture and culture, situated in the very north of Slovakia. Enjoy a scenic walk up-hill for 30 to 40 minutes to reach the unique treetop path, which is 18 to 24 meters high.
In Zakopane, take a trip up the mountain Gubalowka by cable car and spend the time at Krupowki street, the most popular one in the town. Feel the atmosphere of this unique town in the mountains.
Spend 3 hours at Chocholowska Baths - the largest thermal complex in Podhale. The water is extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters. Relax in the 8 whirlpool pools of thermal water with a temperature of 36 degrees Celsius. Dip in the swimming pool brine bath or outdoor swimming pools, all with a temperature of 36 degrees Celsius.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Funicular tickets (Gubalowka Mountain)
- Ticket to Treetop Walk
- Ticket to thermal baths
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cable car ticket (Slovakia)
- Tickets to spa and massage area
- Entrance to saunas
The travelers will explore the beauty of Tatra Mountains in Slovakia on a treetop walk and visiting Zakopane. They will also spend 3 hours at Chocholow thermal baths.
• Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be sent to you one day before the tour in the evening.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.