From Krakow: Zakopane, Quads and Thermal Baths
Explore Zakopane, the skiing capital of Poland and the most popular holiday resort. See the Chocholow village, featuring traditional wooden houses built by the local highlanders years ago. Spot the beautiful and historically famed wooden chapels.
Krupowki is the main street of Zakopane. Meet locals and see what village life has to offer as you shop for souvenirs. Take a trip up the mountain Gubalowka on a funicular and experience the natural surroundings. From the top of the mountain is a beautiful view of the Tatra Mountain range. See the ski jump hill, used for the Grant Prix Ski Jump Competition.
Ride a one-person quad for 1 hour with a professional, licensed instructor, who will show you how to do that and then will take you for an unforgettable and fun adventure.
Relax in the warm waters of the Chocholowska Baths, which is the largest thermal complex in Podhale. Dip into natural waters extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters below ground, enjoy the stunning panoramic views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Professional English speaking driver
- Ticket for the Gubalowka funicular
- Ticket for 3 hours for the pools including mineral water pool and swimming pools indoor and outdoor
- 1 hour ticket for guided quad trip
What's excluded :
- Guide in Zakopane
- Food or drinks (other than water)
- Tickets to the saunas, spa, or massage area
The travelers will be picked-up from Krakow, visit Zakopane, go for a 1 hour of quad bike ride with an instructor and relax at the Chocholow Thermal Baths.
• Chocholowskie Termy, Chocholow 400, Chocholow 34-513 Poland
• Zakopane, Zakopane, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact starting time will be confirmed one day earlier in the evening, via e-mail.Please, show the driver your voucher.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.