From Krakow: Zakopane and Dunajec Pontoon Rafting
Zakopane is Poland's most popular holiday resort. During this tour you will be able to see the Chocholow village, which features traditional wooden houses that have been built by the local highlanders years ago. Along your way spot out the beautiful and historically famed wooden chapels.
Visit Krupowki - meet some locals, see what village life has to offer and shop for some souvenirs. Take a trip up the mountain Gubalowka, ride in a funicular and experience the natural surrounds. From the top of the mountain you will have a beautiful view of the Tatra Mountain range.
Take a break from crowded city and go for a rafting trip down the beautiful Dunajec River, one of Poland's greatest and breathtaking scenic attractions. The pontoon rafts pass through Pieniny Gorge with its towering cliffs and limestone formations amidst forests and mountains.
Have fun with your friends or family and have an unforgettable day. Spend your time actively but also relax while being close the nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up
- Gubalowka funicular tickets
- Admission for rafting
- English speaking driver and tour leader while rafting
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
What's excluded :
- Guide in Zakopane
- Food and drinks (other than cheese and water)
Travelers will visit Zakopane and go for a pontoon rafting. In the town they will be able to spend time on krupowki, try some local, traditional food and buy souvenirs. They will also take a trip up to Gubalowka.
• Dunajec Gorge, Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 5 minutes before the departure and show your ticket to the driver.The exact pick-up time will be confirmed one day earlier in the evening, via message.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.