From Krakow: Wadowice & Kalwaria - John Paul II Route
On this significant tour we will follow the early life of Pope John Paul II. The tour includes a visit to the Family Home of John Paul II and Basilica of the Offering of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Wadowice.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional and licenced service
- Transport during the tour time
- English speaking driver and tour leader
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Family Home of John Paul II
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadowice, Wadowice, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
The city where the pope John Paul II lived. Here you will have the opportunity and time to try the famous "Pope's cake" (kremowka papieska).
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Family Home of John Paul II, ul. KoScielna 7, Wadowice 34-100 Poland
Here you will see the house of John Paul II in Wadowice. It is the guided tour in English.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
The pilgrimage town with a lot of churches and chapels. You will visit 17th century Baroque Church famous for its miraculous painting of the Blessed Virgin Mary of Kalwaria (Polish for Calvary).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pick-up time will be sent to you one day before the tour in the evening.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.