From Krakow: Czestochowa Black Madonna Private Transport
Discover the beauty of Jasna Gora Monastery and learn about it's history. See the Black Madonna, a painting rumored to have miraculous powers.
per adult from
6 to 7 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional and licenced service
- Hotel pick up and drop off (if possible)
- An English- speaking driver
- All transportation costs
- A private car for you and your group only
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady of Czestochowa / The Black Madonna, Czestochowa Poland
Czestochowa, town located 140 km from Krakow is well known for its Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora. Czestochowa is called the Poland’s Spiritual Capital and it’s visited by millions of pilgrims from all over the world every year.
The Monastery is also the most famous shrine to the Virgin Mary in Poland and the painting of The Black Madonna of Czestochowa is housed here. The 15th century legend says that the Black Madonna was painted by St. Luke, the Evangelist, on a tabletop at St. Mary’s house. It is believed to share miraculous powers to those who visit her.
You will have 2 hours to explore the place on your own. If you would like to visit the Monastery with a private guide please let us know in advance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, apartment or accommodation in Krakow.The exact pick up time will be given a day before the tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.