From Krakow: Auschwitz Birkenau - Individual Tour with Private Transport
Visit Auschwitz and Birkenau in the most appropriate way. During private transportation your driver guide will provide plenty of information and point out important sites on the way strictly related with Auschwitz. Pick up is set early in the morning to arrive before all large group tours. After arrival you driver will explain you where and how to go around. You will also receive a map with recommended route as well as guide book which is not really needed as most of information are on special plaques located every few meteres on the route. Then you will go around Museum on your own pace reading all information as you go around and visit Blocks. You will have up to 2,5 hours in Auschwitz which is 45-60 minutes more in comparison to guided group tour. That means you will see more and have time to contemplate. Once visit in Auschwitz is completed you will have a short break and driver will take you to Birkenau. This Camp is a Memorial and visit there will last no longer than 1,5 hour.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Assistance and historical introduction by your driver guide
- Map with recommended route and guide book in English
- Entry pass to Auschwitz Museum
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- WC before entry to Museum - 2PLN per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
In Museum Auschwitz you will see 5 blocks ( no. 4, 5, 6, 7 and 11 ) with historical exhibitions, courtyard with the 'Death Wall' and Gas Chamber and Crematorium. Exhibitions are very detailled so you will spend here from 2 to 2,5 hours.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Brzezinka, Brzezinka, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
In the 2nd Camp, located in Brzezinka ( in German Birkenau ), you will see 2 wooden and 2 brick barracks, unloading ramp, the Monument and ruins of Installations for Mass Murder blown up by German Nazis just week before liberation. On the way to Birkenau you will also see 'Alte Juden Rampe' site of disemarking and selecting Jewish victims from 1942 to May 1944.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Driver will pick you up from your hotel or apartment. Please remember to have an ID about you.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.