From Kandy: Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Cave Temple Tour
Visit the golden-hued rock fortress of Sigiriya
Explore the Dambulla cave temple complex
Go to a spice garden in Matale
Take souvenir photos of the statues of Buddha and Vishnu
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Enterance fees
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sigiriya, Sigiriya, Central Province
Following early morning pick-up from your hotel in Kandy, travel by A/C vehicle to Sigiriya.
Upon arrival, climb the rock fortress of golden-hued granite, chosen by King Kasyapa at the site for his new capital. Get stunning views of the surrounding plains, which in the rainy season can turn into a delightful water garden.
Continue to the Dambulla cave temple complex, built by the 1st-century King Walagambahu as a site of worship after his exile from Anuradhapura. Enjoy lunch before the drive back to Kandy, and stop at the spice garden in Matale en route.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up travellers any location in kandy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.