From Jaisalmer: Fort and Desert Safari with a Camel Ride
Explore the gigantic and only living fort in the world along with a chance to visit the haunted ghost town of Kuldhara. Go on a super-fun desert safari with a camel ride and enjoy a pristine sunset followed by a cultural dance and music show under the stars and a delicious Rajasthani Dinner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & Drop.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffer driven car.
- A private, live English speaking tour-guide
- Entrance fee to Kuldhara village
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Jaisalmer Fort
- Entry/Admission - Kuldhara Abandoned Village
- Entry/Admission - Jaisalmer Dunes Safari
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional Meals & beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaisalmer Fort, Fort Road, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Make the best use of your day in Jaisalmer and also make the best of both worlds with this exclusive tour which covers a detailed exploration of the fort followed by a fun trip to the desert!
Your tour will begin with your guide picking you up from your hotel at around1:00 PM. Make your first stop at the grand fort of Jaisalmer. Built in the 12th century, this 800-year-old fort is the second oldest to be built in whole of Rajasthan. Follow you guide as he gives you hidden insights about this massive structure while taking you to the ancient temples and other places inside.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Kuldhara Abandoned Village, On the road to Sam Sand Dunes and the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer 345001 India
Post this, get ready to go on a scenic drive to the countryside and make your next stop at the haunted and abandoned village of Kuldhara. Another very famous tourist attraction, this cursed village has a handful of tales to tell. Explore this eerie place before making it ahead to the desert safari.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Jaisalmer Dunes Safari, Gandhi Chowk Rd, Sadar Bazar, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Next up, get ready to get on an exciting and absolute fun desert safari on a camel back! Witness the sun-setting on the beautiful golden land and the surreal beauty of the vast Thar desert before coming back to the tents for a cultural night of folk dance and music with a bonfire. Call it a day with a delicious Rajasthani vegetarian dinner (complimentary) post which you will be escorted back to your hotel at Jaisalmer
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Jaisalmer
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.