From Jaipur: 2 Day Ranthambore Tiger Safari with Transfers
Enjoy the untouched beauty of the jungle and the thrilling chance to site the royal Bengal tiger in this 2-day Ranthambore tiger safari which starts and end in Jaipur. Get a chance to see leopards, sambar deer, Indian wild boar, striped hyenas, peacocks, crocodiles, nilgai or blue bull and many other animals and birds in this jungle safari.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transfer from Jaipur to Ranthambore National Park.
- Entrance fee, 2 Jeep safaris, and naturalist guide at the national park.
- An English speaking live-guide naturalist guide at the national park.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffer driven car.
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel and taxes.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional Meals & beverages.
- Hotel Accomodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, Sheopur - Sawai Madhopur Road Near Madina Hotel, Ranthambore National Park 322001 India
You will start your first safari at about 2:00 PM. Hop in your open-seater jeep and get ready to explore the mighty jungle along with your experienced naturalist guide.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ranthambore National Park, Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur District, Rajasthan
Next day your safari will start early, about 5:00-5:15 AM in the morning with the rest of the itinerary remaining the same!
Once you’re done with the morning safari, grab some breakfast at your hotel and check-out, which your driver will escort you back to your hotel in Jaipur.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & drop available from all hotels located in Jaipur city.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.