From Jaipur : Taj Mahal Day Tour with All Inclusive
Visit two of India's most famous UNESCO World Heritage sites - the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort - on a full-day tour from Jaipur. See the Taj Mahal, one of the world's greatest monuments.
* Enjoy a private full-day tour of Taj Mahal from Jaipur with a private car and driver
* Take a guided tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, both UNESCO World Heritage sites
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport Pick up/Drop off
- Transfers/sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
- Professional english tour guide
- Bottled water
- Monument Entrances Fees
What's excluded :
- Tips & gratuities (recommended)
- Anything that is not mentioned in the tour inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
In the early morning at 6:30 AM, the driver will receive you and head towards Agra. On the way to Agra, stop at Fatehpur Sikri, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1986. Upon arrival in Agra, head towards the magical allure of the Taj Mahal. Words can’t justify its beauty and you’ve got to see it for yourself. This is what draws tourists to Agra like moths to a wondrous flame. Despite the hype, it’s every bit as good as you’ve heard. Enjoy a guided tour of the other spectacular sights of Agra.
Then, drive to Agra Fort (Red Fort). Spread over a sprawling 94 acres, this massive red sandstone fort lies parallel to the Yamuna River and is situated 2 kilometers northwest of the Taj Mahal. The Agra Fort (Red Fort) was originally occupied by Sikarwar Rajputs and was later captured by the Lodi rulers of Delhi. In 1526, after the Lodi’s were defeated in the Battle of Panipat, the victor Emperor Babur took over the fort. After losing the fort briefly to the Suri rulers, it was eventually reclaimed by Akbar, who made Agra his capital.
Have lunch at a restaurant of your choice. Suggestions will of course be given on where to eat if you wish. Afterwards, head toward Baby Taj - the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra. Often described as a 'jewel box,' it is regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal. Then, you will be transferred back to Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur, the driver will drop you off at your designated place with lots of good memories of the tour.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.