From Hurghada: Sharm El Naga Full-Day Snorkeling Tour
• Enjoy the gorgeous bay of Sharm El Naga and enjoy a relaxing and peaceful day
• Discover the beautiful coral reefs and enjoy snorkeling in the bay among the stunning marine life
• Enjoy the fantastic sandy beach, relax in the sunshine, and be enchanted by a touch of paradise
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fresh-water showers
- Lunch at a restaurant
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Excursies Egypte, Sheraton street el bahr el Ahmr, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Discover the gorgeous bay of Sharm El Naga. Located just 40 kilometers from Hurghada, this bay offers the perfect balance for all visitors seeking peace and quiet. After the pick-up at your hotel, the guide will drive you to the bay in an air-conditioned vehicle, where you will start the day of pure relaxation.
Upon arrival you can explore the unique nature reserve. This quiet bay is a great location for you to relax on your vacation. Sharm El Naga is famous for its beautiful coral reefs and crystal-clear water. Relax on the fantastic sandy beach and enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the protected reef. Discover the magnificent underwater world and explore a little paradise.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant before returning to Hurghada by bus in the afternoon, where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Hurghada is free of charge. Pick-up and drop off from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga are available for an additional fee.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.