From Hurghada: Full Day Trip to Valley of the Kings in Luxor
Visit the monuments of Luxor on this Full Day excursion. Take the chance to visit the capital of the Pharaohs and its impressive architectural legacy:
Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, and Temple of Hatshepsut.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers in an air-conditioned bus
- An informative Egyptologist
- Lunch at a restaurant in Luxor
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
After pick-up from your hotel, drive to Luxor to visit the most famous monuments in all Egypt, including the temple at Karnak. After that, relax over lunch at a local restaurant in Luxor. Then get on board a Felucca, a type of sailing boat typical in Egypt to cross over the Nile to the City of the Dead (optional).
The impressive Colossi of Memnon will greet you there – the the last remnants of the Temple of Amenophis III. Be enthralled by the magnificent architecture of the Valley of the Kings and visit the temple of Hatshepsut, one of the female rulers of Ancient Egypt. After you've had enough time to explore the extensive monuments to your satisfaction, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.