From Hurghada: Full-Day Trip to Cairo & Giza by Bus
Cross the Egyptian desert on a 20-hour bus tour and see the main monuments of Cairo’s Old Town and the Giza Plateau. Learn about the mummification of the pharaohs at the Egyptian Museum, and marvel at the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers to and from Cairo and Giza via air-conditioned van
- Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at a local specialty restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Drinks at lunch
- Any service not mentioned in "what's included"
- Room Service Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hurghada Grand Aquarium, Safaga Villages Road Opposite between Magawish and Mercure Hotel, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Trip description Full-Day Trip to Cairo & Giza by Bus
Discover the “City of a Thousand Minarets” on a full-day tour of Cairo, with round-trip transfers by bus from Hurghada. Relax in air-conditioned comfort on the long journey, admiring views of the Gulf of Suez.
Upon arrival, your private Egyptologist guide will take you to Giza Plateau to see the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Get breathtaking views of the Pyramids of Giza as you explore the mortuary temples of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Learn the story of how the temples were constructed, and hear the stories behind their legends.
Continue to the Great Sphinx, the giant statue of a reclining mythical beast with a lion’s body and the face of the Pharaoh Khafre. Go to the Valley Temple opposite, attributed to the Pharaoh Khafre, and marvel at the feat of ancient engineering.
After lunch, drive into central Cairo to explore the artifacts of the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square. Designed by French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the museum’s collections exceed 120,000 masterpieces from the pre-dynastic to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman periods. Learn about the mummification art of Ancient Egypt before your return transfer to Hurghada.
Duration: 16 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airport
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.