From Hurghada: El Gouna City Tour by Bicycle
Explore the modern resort town of El Gouna on Egypt's Red Sea, just a short trip from Hurghada. Take a cycling tour around a town built along the shore and on small islands. Discover El Gouna's famed lagoons and sandy beaches, such as long, wide Mangroovy Beach, a kitesurfer favorite.
After being picked up in Hurghada or nearby areas, head to the starting point for your bike tour in El Gouna. Receive your bike and a briefing from your local guide, then set off on your city tour.
First, enjoy fantastic views of the modern yachts in the Abu Tig Marina before making your way to El Gouna Aquarium. From there, move on to Tamr Henna Square, lined with palm trees, shops, and cafes with outside seating. Ride on between El Gouna's amazing lagoons before concluding your cycling tour back at the starting point. After that, you'll be transferred back to your hotel in Hurghada.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- City tour in El Gouna
- Local guide
- Bike Visit to El Gouna Aquarium
What's excluded :
Delight in a guided city tour of El Gouna by bike
Marvel at the yachts in Abu Tig Marina
Ride between El Gouna's picturesque lagoons on a small boat
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Hurghada and El Gouna is free of charge. Pick-up and drop off from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay and Safaga are available for an additional fee.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.