From Huaraz: Laguna Parón fullday trek
Laguna Parón is located in the province of Huaylas, department of Ancash. It has a spectacular and largest natural fresh water reservoir in the Cordillera Blanca and the Ancash region. It was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1985.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Huaraz
- Entrance ticket to the Huascarán National Park.
- Professional guide in Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Paron
What's excluded :
- Meals not specified on the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Paron, Huascaran National Park Cordillera Blanca, Caraz Peru
Pick up from accommodation in Hauraz around 8:00 a.m. Our tour will start in Huaraz, departure in the north direction of Callejón de Huaylas, passing through towns typical of Taricá, Jangas, Anta where from here we can appreciate beautiful mountains of the Cordillera Blanca: Huascarán, Chopicalqui, Huandoy, Hualcán, Copa. Continuing our tours, we will pass through Marcará, Carhuaz, Mancos, Yungay, arriving at the city of Caraz, where the ascent by road affirmed by the Llullán river gorge begins, then we entered through the Parón gorge, in the Huascarán National Park. Along the route we can see walls of rock over 1,000 meters. Upon arrival we will enjoy the scenic beauty of the turquoise lagoon, surrounded by abundant high Andean fauna and flora such as queñual forests, ichu, orchids. We will have an unforgettable view of the snowy mountains such as: Garcilaso Pyramid (5,885 m), Pisco, Huandoy (north side), Chacraraju (6,112 m), Artesonraju (6 025 m). 5:00 pm: Arrival in Huaraz.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from accommodation in Huaraz.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.