From Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong Delta 2 Days By Motorbike
Escape the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City and experience life on the Mekong Delta from a different perspective on a 2-day motorbike tour. Stay at a local house and enjoy the hospitality of the hosts to learn more about the people and their culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary(1 night at home-stay on a twin or double shared basic)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)(1 Breakfast + 1 Dinner + 2 Lunch)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Day 1: Saigon Motorcycle Tours passing Long An - My Tho to Ben Tre
PICKUP: 8:00 am
In the morning, our motorbike tour will start from Ho Chi Minh City and depart to Can Duoc Market - a stunning rural market (40km). The scene changes from bustling streets with buildings and noise to peaceful rice paddles with cottages and small houses on the way – in the open air of “steel horses”.
Then take a rural route to My Loi Ferry. Some stops en route to see farmers working on paddy fields. Cross Vam Co river by the ferry then ride to Go Cong then Tan Hoa (25km). Have some stops en-route to visit an incense workshop, through some remote villages and reach Tan Thanh beach for seafood lunch and relax. Then continue riding from this MekongDelta beach to Ben Tre via My Tho (45km).
Check in homestay in Ben Tre. At 7:30 PM, we have a night cruise to observe the fire-flies flying or hiding in the bushes of cork-trees like few natural lighting strings for decorating a Christmas tree. 9.30PM is the time for us to disembark and back to local house.
Overnight at Homestay
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Boat Trip on Mekong River to Phoenix Island - Ben Tre Motorcycle Tours passing My Tho back to Saigon
After a simple breakfast with host, then check out and say goodbye to the host, cruise a boat trip on Mekong River to Phoenix Island where local handicrafts and sweets from coconut are being produced. Enjoy fresh seasonal fruits and traditional live music and songs performance. Take a short ride on a horse carriage to a typical local house to taste some homemade honey-tea. Proceed by small sampan boats through the small canals and side arms of the river to observe the daily life along the river banks with a stop and short leisurely walk at the Turtle Island. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Disembark to ride back to Ho Chi Minh City (70km), on the way, short pause at Vinh Trang Pagoda to take photos of giant statues of Buddha and ancient interior of this pagoda.
Arrive Ho Chi Minh city around 5.30 PM, the trip concludes at your hotels
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Departure Point :Center in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :8:00 am at guest's hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.