From Greenock: Stirling, Culross and Glasgow Private Tour
We will start our great journey visiting Stirling Castle, one of the largest and most important castles in Scotland
Ask your guide for information on where to eat, maybe a typical Scottish pub in Stirling. Enjoy!!
We will drive to Culross, a lovely town which is owned by the National Trust for Scotland
Our last stop is the second most important city in Scotland: Glasgow. You will have plenty of time to wander around and enjoy this vibrant city.
PLEASE NOTE: Walking is involved.
MISSING YOU ALREADY!!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Stirling Castle Ticket included
- Port pick up and drop off
- Private Tour
- Professional Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
One of the largest and most important castles in Scotland. Stirling castle remains a symbol of Scottish independence and national pride. Its turbulent history features William Wallace and Mary Queen of Scots.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Culross, Culross, Fife, Scotland
Culross is owned by the National Trust for Scotland who has helped to preserve the town’s historical buildings. It has been the location for many films amongst others Captain American and Outlander.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
This city is famous for its Victorian and art nouveau architecture, a legacy of the city’s 18th_20th prosperity due to trade and shipbuilding
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Greenock Ocean Terminal, Patrick St, Greenock PA16 8UU, UK
- Cruise Terminal, 2 Campbell St, Greenock PA16 8BW, UK
- Cruise Terminal - Passenger Entrance, 1 Patrick St, Greenock PA16 8UT, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.