From FES to CHEFCHAOUEN day tour - BEST local experience | Shared Group Tour
In the morning at 8am, you will be meet by your driver at your accommodation in Fez. After boarding your private vehicle, you will make your way towards Chefchaouen that is located in the Rif Mountains near Tangier and upon arrival you will easily recognize the city by its blue-washed buildings.
You will have about 4 hours to explore this picturesque small city’s streets of the medina. Discover the local shops and coffees, the main square known as Plaza Uta El-Hammam, the kasbah and museum belonging to the early 18th century, the Grand Mosque and perhaps the Ras Elma river that runs through the old city. You may also want to visit the ethnographic museum with contains musical instruments, antique weapons, and photographs of the old town. In the afternoon, we will take the way back to Fez for the end of the trip, we will arrive at about 19.00.
per adult from
8 to 12 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - Lunch and Drinks are not included.
- We can pick up travelers or meet them at a starting point
Departure Point :Fes, Morocco
OtherBlue Gate, Fes, Morocco
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.