From Delhi: Private 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour
Cover India’s Golden Triangle in just five days, and in greater depth than if you were exploring alone, on this tour from Delhi. Eliminate travel hassles with air-conditioned transport, and start with a Delhi city tour before continuing to Agra to see the Taj Mahal at sunrise before visiting Fatehpur Sikri and Jaipur. If required, upgrade to an all-inclusive option with four nights’ 5-star hotel accommodation, breakfast, and admissions included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury AC Car.
- 4 Night Accomodation In 5 star hotel with breakfast if all inclusive option chosen
- Destination covered: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / airport in New Delhi.
- English speaking approved guide (Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur)
- Taxes – express highway toll, airport parking, and monument parking charges.
- Fuel and State taxes.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by a tour representative.
- Entrance fees if all inclusive option chosen
What's excluded :
- Tip to driver and guide.
- Lunch and Dinner at restaurant or hotel
- Day 01: Arrival and Exploring Delhi.
you arrive in Delhi our representative will welcome you at the Airport/ Railway Station or can do your pick up from the hotel in Delhi. On arrival, our tour guide will take you to the Delhi Tour. The starting of the beautiful tour of Delhi will start from the Old Delhi (Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk and Raj Ghat) Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, and Lotus Temple. Following this, you will also see India Gate, the Rashtrapati Bhavan (Outside view) and Parliament House (Outside view). After finishing the Delhi city tour you will be dropped at your hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 02: Delhi to Agra / Explore Agra
Explore Agra After a leisurely breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Agra – City of Taj. Reach Agra and transfer to your hotel. After some refreshments, proceed to visit Agra Fort. Agra Fort is also called “Red Fort of Agra”. Agra Fort is an important Fort in Indian history as many Mughal rulers such as Babur, Humayun, Akbar and few others governed from here and so the design and structure of this Fort is a typical example of Mughal architecture. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Agra to Jaipur
Enjoy Taj Mahal sunrise tour. It is advisable to visit Taj at sunrise. Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Taj Mahal is one of the finest examples of Indo-Islamic architecture. Taj was built in white marble and took almost 20 years for its completion. Return to hotel for breakfast. Afterwards, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur via visiting Fatehpur Sikri. Continue drive to Jaipur. Reach Jaipur and check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay
Day 04: Jaipur Sightseeing
Breakfast will be at the hotel. Afterwards start the sightseeing tour of Jaipur with visit to Amber Fort. Also known as Amer Fort as it is located in Amer. It is one of the most prominent forts which have a style of both Hindu and Muslim elements. . Another attraction of Amber Fort is The Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace). Many famous songs in Film industry have been shot in this palace. Proceed to visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar and HawaMahal Like other Forts and Palaces of Jaipur, this palace too has a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Maharaja Sawai Jai SinghII initiated the construction of this palace between 1729 and 1732. City Palace Afterwards, visit Jantar Mantar. If time permits, then visit HawaMahal, famously known as Palace of Winds. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Jaipur to Delhi – Departure
The last day will include dropping you at the Jaipur Airport with the connecting flight for your desired destination or drive to Delhi for your departure at New Delhi Airport (According to your wish).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.