From Delhi : Taj Mahal Tour By Gatimaan Express Train All Inclusive Package
This tour package is specially designed for foreign travellers, who want to explore Taj Mahal, Agra in one day. Explore Taj Mahal in one day from Delhi and return back by India fastest train – Gatimaan Express Train. Enjoy the luxury Ride of train from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi, meal will be served in the train.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Monuments Fee - Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & baby Taj
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: ITS Holidays Day Tours, 8 Shop No Fatehabad Road, Agra 282001 India
05:00 AM - Pickup From Your Hotel / Airport
You’ll be picked up at your hotel in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon/Faridabad/Ghaziabad at 05:00 by air conditioned car for the transfer to the New Delhi railway station. Depart from the New Delhi railway station for Agra. Driver will show you the seat. Enjoy the speedy, fully air conditioned express train with breakfast on board.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
09:50 AM- Arrival at Agra and Explore Taj Mahal
Meet your private guide and driver at the Agra Cantt railway station, looking for the sign (placard) with your name at exit. Begin your private tour in an air conditioned car, accompanied by your guide, and visit the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
12:30 PM - Explore Agra Fort
After touring the Taj Mahal you’ll head to the nearby Agra Fort. Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. and it is another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
02:00 PM- Time for Lunch
Enjoy a lunch break at an air conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
03:00 PM - Shopping in Agra
You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra’s major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leather ware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
05:00 PM - Drive to Agra Cantt Raiway Station
Later, you’ll be transferred to the Agra Cantt railway station for the return journey to New Delhi. Dinner will be served on the train.
Pickup and Transfer to Hotel
A driver will pick you up at the New Delhi railway station for the transfer back to your accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is formal
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.