From Delhi : Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Car
Travel to Agra in private, air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. Get detailed information from your personal guide about the history of the Taj Mahal and then visit the remarkable Agra Fort.
* Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
* Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
* Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi in a private, air-conditioned car
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car
- Hotel/Airport Pick up/Drop off
- Packaged Drinking Water
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Begin your full day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour with a pick-up from your hotel in the Delhi NCR area or the airport starting any time between 4.00 and 10.00 am, to depart to Agra city via the expressway.
Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal, which was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz. After touring the Taj Mahal, head to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D. and another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Begin the drive back to your hotel in Delhi after enjoying a lunch in Agra, for which your guide can give you an overview and suggestions for the best restaurants in the city.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway station/Or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.