From Danang - Hoian : Discover My Son Sanctuary Discover Historic Site
A visit to the My Son Sanctuary is an experience that shouldn't be missed while visiting the beautiful city of Hoi An. This halfday trip features a visit to the capital and religious centre of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. During a time spanning from the 4th to 8th centuries, when Tra Kieu (then known as Simhapura) served as the political capital of Champa, My Son was the site of the most important Cham intellectuals and a religious centre. It is also believed that this site could have been used as a place of burial for Cham monarchs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Breeze Travel & Tours, 115 Nguyen Van Linh street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Explore two clans of Champa people, the Cau and the Dua, and gain general knowledge about their history Get comfort pickup at your hotel’s lobby and depart to My Son at from 8:00 to 8:30. On the way you go through seemingly idyllic villages and lush natural landscape before reaching our destination.
Wander around the giant complex of ancient temples and tombs built thousands years ago. These temples are dedicated to Kings and Brahman deities, including Lord Shiva who was considered the creator, founder and defender of the Champa Kingdom.
and culture through displays of sculptures and carvings found in the temples. Listen to historical account of the complex from an enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide.
After that we will bring you back to your hotel in Hoi An by boat on Thu Bon river in the afternoon at 12:30.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick up time will be varied from 8:00 – 8:30. We will inform you the exact time as receiving your hotel address. The pickup time depends on traffic jam, weather and other customers in group tour. Therefore, the driver and tour guide take time to collect all customers. If they come late, we hope that you can sympathize for this inconvenience and patiently wait them.• Additional transfer fee will be charged if you stay outside Hoi An City center. Its depends on your hotel location and will be directly informed you before.• The price is not applied in holidays.• Bring sun-glasses and hat.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.