From Da Nang: Discover Hue Ancient Town Private Trip
If you are traveling to Hue Imperial city for the first time, Da Nang to Hue in one day is the best suggestion for you. A day tour visits the highlight of Hue in a new way and brings you new experiences to understand more about the Old Capital of Vietnam under the Nguyen Dynasty - the last Vietnamese dynasty.
• Imperial Citadel
• Kings’ tombs under the Nguyen Dynasty
• Thien Mu Pagoda
• Khai Dinh Tomb
• Tu Duc Tomb
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • A/C private car
- • Licensed English speaking Tour Guide
- • Lunch
- • Entrance fees
- • Mineral water & wet tissues.
- • Boat Trip.
What's excluded :
- • Travel insurance, Personal expenditure and Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
At 8:00, we pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang city and then transfer to Hue Boat Station. From there, we take a boat trip on Perfume River by Dragon Boat to Thien Mu Pagoda. The tour guide will introduce to you brief information, explain its location, history, structure and Vietnam Buddhism. Then we transfer to Imperial Forbidden Citadel, where the Nguyen Dynasty was established from 1802 for 12 Emperors controlling the country. Step by step we visit The Noon Gate, Yin & Yang Palace, Duyet Thi Duong Old Theater, Grand Ancient Temple, Longevity Palace, Nine Dynastic Urns and Hien Lam Pavilion. You will have lunch with Hue Traditional Cuisines at The Ruong House – Y Thao Garden.
In the afternoon, we continue spend our day for visiting the Nguyen Emperors’ Royal Tombs such as the tomb of Tu Duc King – The 4th king of the Nguyen’s Dynasty, it has oriental architecture and attracts most travelers by its own ancient beauty. The last visit is Khai Dinh Tomb – The 11th king of the Nguyen Dynasty with modern style combine between oriental and occidental architecture.
We end the trip and come back to your hotel in Da Nang around 18:30.
Tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Duration : 1 day• Departure – meeting point : your hotel in Da Nang • Return point : your hotel in Da Nang
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.