from Civitavecchia: Skip the line Colosseum and Ancient Roman forum
The heart and symbol of Roman Empire. This tour is ideal for those who want to relive the days when Rome was known as Caput Mundi, the centre of the World. Due to its popularity, the Colosseum has always been very crowded and hard to get into because of its never ending lines but, with our “skip the line” admission tickets, you will save at least 30/40 minutes of waiting in line. This small group tour includes pick-up/drop off from Civitavecchia with an English-speaking driver, air-conditioned transportation and a professional tour guide that will fill you on the historic facts and scoops throughout the whole tour!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Licensed tour guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- "skip the line" entrance fee
- English-speaking driver and transportation
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Via dei Fori Imperiali
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Optional gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Infopoint di Largo della Pace, Largo della Pace, 00053, Civitavecchia Italy
TERMINAL CRUISE SHUTTLE BUS. I’ll wait for you with a sign that says your name in “Largo della Pace snc” Civitavecchia. It is the meeting point and last stop of the port free shuttle bus (shuttle that picks up you from the boat).
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
After a brief explanation of the itinerary, you’ll visit the world’s largest amphitheatre with your “skip the line” ticket which will allow you to access directly the metal detector control.
Once inside, the tour guide will bring the Colosseum back to life by explaining how the gladiators entertained the crowds with spectacular fights and show you the engineering applied by the Romans to build such an imposing structure ahead of its time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00186 Rome Italy
From the Colosseum you will walk past the Arch of Constantine and your guide will bring more than 2000 years of history to life. The ancient Roman Forum and Imperial Forums were the political and commercial heart of ancient Rome. You will see the temples, monuments and civic buildings built by the largest power in the western world.
At the end of this cultural tour, you will be taken back to Civitavecchia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Largo della Pace, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and its address. The time will be at 08.50 AM approxmatively, due to the traffic conditions you could wait 5 - 10 minutes morePorts
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.