From Cancun & Riviera Maya: Early-Bird Chichen Itza, Cenote & Valladolid Tour
During this private full-day tour from Cancun & Riviera Maya, you will visit the UNESCO-listed pyramids of Chichen Itza, swim in a gorgeous Cenote Ik Kil, savor some of the most typical Yucatecan dishes, and stroll quite colonial streets of Valladolid.
• The tour is private & customizable.
• Visit Mayan city Chichen Itza - one of the 7 "New7Wonders of the World".
• Swim in a legendary Cenote Ik Kil - a stage of several Red Bull Cliff Diving competitions.
• Try some of the most typical Yucatecan specialties.
• Leisurely stroll colonial streets of Valladolid.
WHY GO WITH US
• The time of the tour is spent purely on sightseeing: no visits to souvenir shops/restaurants (unless you ask).
• An ideal choice for small groups: the price of the tour is fixed & varies just slightly depending on the size of the group.
• We are flexible: departure time, itinerary & route can be adjusted while the duration of the tour can be always extended for an extra fee.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private pickup & drop-off
- Transportation: private vehicle
- Service of a private guide
- Activities: guided visit of Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil, Convent of San Bernardino of Siena
- Food & Drinks: non-alcoholic drinks & snacks; buffet brunch; Market Food Experience in Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Convent of San Bernardino of Siena
What's excluded :
- Other activities & meals, tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Mucuyche Mexico
In the morning, meet your guide at your accommodation in Riviera Maya and head to Chichen Itza - the most famous and best restored of the Maya sites in Yucatán. Once there, have a comprehensive walking tour with your guide seeing all the main attractions and getting an engaging insight into one of the greatest cities of pre-Columbian civilization.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Afterward, go for a swim in a nearby Cenote Ik Kil. Measuring 40 meters deep and 60 meters in diameter, it's arguably one of the most beautiful cenotes in Mexico. The waters of Ik Kil were considered sacred by the Mayans who performed here rituals to their rain god. The evidence of this fact is bones and jewelry that were found in its deep waters by archaeologists and speleologists.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
After a refreshing swim in the cenote and a buffet-style brunch of local specialties, continue to our next stop -Valladolid. Known in the past as the "Sultana of the East", this colonial city is famous for its quiet streets and colorful pastel walls.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Convent of San Bernardino of Siena, Calle 50 210B, Sisal, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
There, together with your guide you will visit a 16the-century Convent of San Bernardino of Siena, have a walking of Valladolid's historic center, and wander through its colorful market.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
POST-COVID HEALTH & SAFETYUnderstanding continuously present risks associated with COVID-19 pandemics and willing to keep both travelers & our team healthy, Vibe Adventures introduced internal health & safety guidelines that are enforced on all our tours until such measures are lifted by authorities of each destination and/or pandemic situation gets completely resolved worldwide. Those guidelines are based on official recommendations & protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and among others include the following measures:Education & Training:● regular training & education of the staff (Tour Leaders, drivers, crew) and suppliers (accommodations, restaurants, experience providers, etc.) on the importance of COVID-related health & safety measures;● promotion of the importance of hand hygiene & other COVID-related health & safety measures to travelers through signage, oral instructions, and online materials;● contracting only suppliers that responsibly implement COVID-related health & safety protocols recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) and local authorities.Hand Hygiene:● mandatory application of antibacterial gel (70% alcohol) by everyone entering the vehicle that is used for transportation during the tour;● implementing a mandatory hand-hygiene policy that requires regularly scheduled use of hand sanitizer and washing hands with soap by the staff during the tour, especially after touching objects in public areas (e.g. handrails, doors, money, mobile phones, etc.).Masks:● mandatory use of face masks or other protecting items (e.g. scarfs, kerchiefs or bandanas) covering nose, chin & mouth by both travelers & staff in all public areas (especially in confined environments such as public transport, shops, markets, museums, lobbies of hotels etc.);● the use of the mask is not mandatory in private areas (e.g. hotel rooms) and while having meals & drinks.Sanitation:● mandatory daily sanitation of the vehicles used for transportation of travelers by the staff especially of handles, doors, seats, and other frequently-touched surfaces;● use of cleaning and disinfecting products that are approved by local & international health authorities;● regular audit of our suppliers on their cleanliness & sanitation protocols.Physical distancing:● mandatory social distance of at least 1.5 m (~5 feet) by both travelers & staff throughout the tour.Please remember: only mutual assistance & support can put an end to this borderless pandemic and help us protect the health of ourselves, our families & colleagues. Thanks in advance for your understanding & cooperation.BOOKING & CONFIRMATIONYou will get a confirmation email once you finish your booking. From this moment your tour is confirmed: just show up agreed time & location (we might contact you for extra info if needed). Please be able to present your booking confirmation or voucher (can be in the electronic version in your phone) to your tour guide upon his/her request.DEPARTURE TIMETo avoid crowds, the default departure times for this tour are 5:30 am, 6:00 am & 6:30 am but we can also adjust them per your request. Our guide will pick you up from your accommodation at the requested time & might need to contact you by phone. Therefore, please kindly provide a valid phone number during your booking. Complimentary pickup & drop-off from Riviera Maya (Cancun-Tulum zone) is included: please indicate time & location for a pick-up during your booking (e.g. in the "Special Requirements" field).DEPARTURE POINTComplimentary pickup & drop-off are included: please choose the correct pick-up location during your booking (or write the exact name & address of your accommodation in the "Special Requirements" field if it's not in the list). Alternatively, if you have any other inquiries or wanna share additional information with us, please reply to the booking confirmation that you get to your email or call the number indicated on your booking confirmation at least 24h before the tour. We can pick you up from hotels & apartments situated on Riviera Maya (Cancun-Tulum zone).TOUR DURATION & CUSTOMIZATIONThe standard duration of the tour, as advertised in its description, is calculated from the moment of pickup till drop-off. At the same time, the tour is customizable which means the time you spend in each destination can be adjusted to your needs. E.g. if you wanna visit a place that is not part of the default itinerary (attraction/restaurant/market, etc.), you can do it on a complimentary basis if this visit (1) fits the default duration of the tour and (2) doesn't involve a major change of the route. Other changes such as extending the duration of the tour, changing the route & adding extra participants, should be communicated to the Company at least 48 hours before the tour and will involve an extra fee.WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOUComfortable clothes & shoes; hat/cap, sunglasses & sunscreen; swimming suit & towel; travel insurance; good mood & curiosity.NOTESThe type of the vehicle depends on the size of your group & may include car, 7-seater, minivan.This is a private tour: only your group will participate.The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.TERMS & CONDITIONSBy booking this activity ("Tour") with the tour organizer ("Company"), you ("Customer") accept to:- comply with all laws & regulations of the country (countries) where the Tour takes place;- follow the instructions of the Company & its representatives;- take all measures to procure your own safety on the Tour including, but not limited to, use of safety devices (including seat-belts, harnesses, & helmets), obeying posted signs & oral or written warnings from the Company's representatives regarding health & safety;- provide information about pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate in the Tour or have a negative impact on the experience of others in the Tour;- have travel insurance covering personal injury & emergency medical expenses valid for the whole duration of the Tour;- waive responsibility of the Company & its representatives for any personal health & property damage that may occur during the Tour;- allow the Company to use any media content created by its representatives during the Tour for marketing-related purposes.Airports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Based on official recommendations & protocols from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), Vibe Adventures introduced internal health & safety guidelines that are enforced on all our tours until such measures are lifted by authorities of each destination.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.