From Cairo: Alexandria Day Tour –
take the chance to visit The second largest city in Egypt, Alexandria, known as “The Pearl of the Mediterranean”, has an atmosphere that is more Mediterranean than Middle Eastern
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guide
- All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- entrance fees
- tipping (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Day 1 alexandria day trip
get ready to start your tour to alexandria from cairo , when our guide will pick you up from your hotel our First visit will be the library of Alexandriait is the biggest library in the world –
You will visit the library’s reading hall inside, president Saddat Museum and impressions of Alexandria Museum.
then our guide will take you to your next stop the Church of St. Mark, the oldest church in Africa. Then, continue on to the old downtown of Alexandria where you can walk through traditional markets where everything and anything is sold. Admire the downtown’s Baroque designs and Italian- and French-style properties. If you choose, have lunch in a famous restaurant called “Mohamed Ahmed’s” – the Queen of Spain has eaten here! Take a break in a coffee shop or shisha café before continuing on with your tour.
in the afternoon the guide will take you See the city’s oldest market area which contains both the women’s markets and the most spectacular gold market where everyone buys their wedding jewelry. See the prettiest and largest mosque in the city, the Abbo Elabbas Mosque, and the ancient fun-fair located just outside of it where children still play. Opposite is the corniche and old harbour where you can see fishing boats and traditional fishers making nets.
then the guide will take you walking to the castle of Quaitbay, which was built on the same site as the old lighthouse.
then at the end of this tour our guide will transfer you back to your hotel
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.